The Fun Run is a 1-mile run/walk starting and ending in front of BES and around the Bannockburn neighborhood. This event happens RAIN or SHINE. There will be a party afterwards on the school grounds with food, water, a raffle and a DJ!
- Race-day registration available onsite from 8:30 – 8:50 am.
- CHILDREN MUST STAY WITH ADULTS. This is not a drop-off event.
- PARTICIPANTS MUST REMAIN ON THE SIDEWALKS.
- Follow the Marshalls’ instructions.
- Be courteous to other runners.
- REMEMBER, this is a fun run not a race!
- Our first priority is safety.
- One water station will be available.
Friday, March 16: In front of the school from 9 am – 10:00 am; AND 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm.
Saturday, March 17: In front of school from 8:30 am – 8:50 am.
Please do not park on Dalroy Lane or Bannockburn Drive (between Kenhowe and Dalroy) the morning of the Fun Run.
8:00 – 8:30 Volunteers arrive and set-up
8:30 – 9:00 Registration; volunteers to assigned stations
9:00 – 9:10 Opening remarks and fun run rules
9:10 – 9:20 Warm Up!!
9:20 – 9:25 Participants to start line
10:20 Closing Remarks
In conjunction with the Fun Run and the Community Service Committee please remember to bring your new and gently worn shoes for the annual Fun Run shoe collection! All donations will go directly to men, women, and children in need. Bins will be set up the week of, and morning of, the Fun Run.
Thank You To Our 2018 Sponsors!!