A sure sign of the coming spring is the annual BES PTA Fun Run! The Fun Run is a terrific family event- all BES families welcome!
This year’s event will be held Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 9am. We’ll gather on the BES blacktop and then run a 1 mile course through the Bannockburn neighborhood.
The Fun Run is a 1-mile run/walk starting and ending in front of BES and around the Bannockburn neighborhood. This event happens RAIN or SHINE. There will be a party afterwards on the school grounds with food, water, a raffle and a DJ!
- THIS IS NOT A RACE! While we want everyone to have fun, our first priority is safety.
- CHILDREN MUST STAY WITH ADULTS. This is not a drop-off event.
- PARTICIPANTS MUST REMAIN ON THE SIDEWALKS.
- Follow the Marshalls’ instructions.
- Be courteous to other runners.
- Water stations will be available.
- Online registration available until 10pm Friday, March 17, at Pay4Schoolstuff.
- If you did not register online, you can register day of onsite from 8:30 – 8:50 am.
Friday, March 17: In front of the school from 9am – 10:00 am;
AND 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm.
Saturday, March 18: In front of school from 8:30 am – 8:50 am.
8:30 – 9:00 Registration;volunteers to assigned stations
9:00 – 9:05 Opening remarks
9:05 – 9:10 Go over Fun Run rules
9:10 – 9:20 Warm Up!!
9:20 – 9:25 Participants to start line
9:25 Start! COURSE MAP →
10:20 Closing Remarks
In conjunction with the Fun Run and the Community Service Committee please remember to bring your new and gently worn shoes for the annual Fun Run shoe collection! All donations will go directly to men, women, and children in need.
Bins will be set up the morning of the Fun Run.
Fun Run Photos
Thank You To Our 2017 Sponsors!!
Launch Trampoline Park