The BES PTA Science Fair is Back!!
Calling all 3rd – 5th Grade Students Scientists. Join the fun and get started with your Science Fair Project by following just 5 steps:
1) Watch this 6 minute video for a quick and fun overview of how to Get Started BES Science Fair Part 1: Getting Started
2) Download and complete the Science Fair Experiment Design Form (up through and including the “Data” step) by February 11th
3) Make sure to SignUp to register your Scientist’s spot to join the fun at the Science Fair on March 8th at BES where you’ll get to display your project and see your friends’ projects too!
4) Watch this video “Step 2: Performing Your Experiment.”
5) Lastly, watch this video “Step 3: Displaying Your Science Fair Project”
Key Dates To Help Keep Your Science Project On Track:
NOW – Completed your Experimental Research Design Form
Feb 25 – Finished Performing your Experiment
Mar 1 – Last chance to Register a Scientist’s Spot for the night of the Science Fair
Mar 4 – Finished creating your Display Board
Mar 8 – SCIENCE FAIR NIGHT! 6:30-8:30p, BES Gym
Bring some cash! The 5th grade will be hosting an awesome bake sale.
5th Grade Bakers and Bake Sale Helpers should sign up to help.
If you have any questions about the Science Fair, please contact Georgie Brophy. And we’d still love more adult volunteers for the night of the Fair, please let me know if you are interested in helping!
REMINDER: Please do not hand in anything to your teachers. They’ll get to see all the great projects the night of the Fair, no sneak peeks ahead of time. Thanks!